St. Margaret of Scotland School is committed to making its educational program available to families of varied economic backgrounds. Approximately 70% of our students receive financial aid, based upon family income. Financial aid may be awarded to students in grades PK-8 and is determined on the basis of need and the availability of funds. Financial aid assessments are processed by St Margaret of Scotland’s Financial Aid Committee using information provided by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. FACTS charges a non-refundable $25 fee for this service.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for St. Margaret of Scotland School for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an online application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. St Margaret of Scotland School families are required to have financial aid applications complete within ten business days of acceptance.
- Click the FACTS logo to the right, or click this link to apply online: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/426R1
- Submit supporting documentation directly to FACTS.
- FACTS charges a non-refundable $25 application fee, payable online.
Documentation to Submit:
- Copies of your 2016 Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2016 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
How to Submit Documentation
- All supporting FACTS documentation can be uploaded, faxed, or mailed. Be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
- Upload documents online in .PDF format directly to FACTS.
- Documents may be faxed to 1.866.315.9264
Mail documents to the address below:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524